Welcome to Greg's Grilling!

This blog is devoted to my passion, my philosophy in life, food. I dedicate my life to reviewing and challenging the food world. Originally I began by reviewing free food provided to us by corporates in the medical world. Free food however was not always so plentiful (recession) so I have branched out to other things, like trying to scull soy sauce or dining in fine resturants, sometimes both. I aim to capture the whole culinary experience-mood, taste, setting, difficulty, presentation and stir fry them together with a packet of watties wok creations to create an alternative food blog. Enjoy.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Saltine cracker challenge

This is a well known challenge across the world. It involves eating 6 5 by 5cm saltine crackers in under 1 minute. There is even an article on wikipedia for it.
It's not as easy as it sounds.


Sweet so yeah I failed but I reckon I might be able to do it one day if I practice a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment