Welcome to Greg's Grilling!

This blog is devoted to my passion, my philosophy in life, food. I dedicate my life to reviewing and challenging the food world. Originally I began by reviewing free food provided to us by corporates in the medical world. Free food however was not always so plentiful (recession) so I have branched out to other things, like trying to scull soy sauce or dining in fine resturants, sometimes both. I aim to capture the whole culinary experience-mood, taste, setting, difficulty, presentation and stir fry them together with a packet of watties wok creations to create an alternative food blog. Enjoy.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Picnic challenge!

Hey guys sorry I have been really slack with the blog lately mainly because got some much shit to learn. Here is a new challenge which involves me and ash trying to eat a picnic bar in under a minute. take a look!


so yeah exactly a minute! first challenge I actually have beaten! gutted for ash but nice try tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment