Welcome to Greg's Grilling!

This blog is devoted to my passion, my philosophy in life, food. I dedicate my life to reviewing and challenging the food world. Originally I began by reviewing free food provided to us by corporates in the medical world. Free food however was not always so plentiful (recession) so I have branched out to other things, like trying to scull soy sauce or dining in fine resturants, sometimes both. I aim to capture the whole culinary experience-mood, taste, setting, difficulty, presentation and stir fry them together with a packet of watties wok creations to create an alternative food blog. Enjoy.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Return of the Grill

After a much needed break from blog writing after suffering from a bad case of writers block I thought I would start up again. Some of you may laugh at the concept of writers block as it sounds as ridiculous as vegetarianism, but I assure you it is actually a serious condition. Just look what happened in the Shining! With the help of a run that requires as much work as a dude playing a corpse on CSI I am hoping to make a return that rivals Eminem in 8 mile.

I am currently working on a couple of blogs including a new fast food blog, an African and potentially Ireland food blog from my recent travels and a review of a restaurant in New Plymouth. I also must include any free food provided at a medical event as that is the meat and veg of Gregs Grilling. It also would be great to keep the food challenges going so would appreciate any suggestions for challenges. I am open to anything involving food although I usually stop at shelving. In my new found freedom of 6th year I also am hoping to add a few new features, which will appear soon!

New post won’t be long away.

Cheers

Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment