Welcome to Greg's Grilling!

This blog is devoted to my passion, my philosophy in life, food. I dedicate my life to reviewing and challenging the food world. Originally I began by reviewing free food provided to us by corporates in the medical world. Free food however was not always so plentiful (recession) so I have branched out to other things, like trying to scull soy sauce or dining in fine resturants, sometimes both. I aim to capture the whole culinary experience-mood, taste, setting, difficulty, presentation and stir fry them together with a packet of watties wok creations to create an alternative food blog. Enjoy.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Cake competition at the end of advanced clinical skills

I don't have a lot to say here this event does not really meet the criteria of having food 'provided' as we put all the effort in. We had some wine provided which tasted like it was fresh out of the country cask. There were no beers provided. The med school wasn't really meeting us half way here. The students put a lot of effort in and all we get is shit wine and no beer what a shame.

I was lucky enough to get hold of some images from the cake comp, as you can see a lot of hard work went into these fine creations.
The winner was the H1N1 cake which is pictured first. To all the competitors well done and my birthday is on the 19th of August if you want to put your baking skills to the test again.

No comments:

Post a Comment